I don’t know if I dig that lower impulse engine, but otherwise – neato.
The Andromeda Class Exploration Cruiser has its own unique costumes and gains access to parts from the Galaxy and Monarch costumes and can also use parts from the Venture Class if you own that starship.
- Tier: 6
- Faction: Starfleet
- Required Rank: Vice Admiral
- Hull Strength: 45,885 at level 50 and 53,200 at level 60
- Shield Modifier: 1
- Crew: 1000
- Fore Weapons: 4
- Aft Weapons: 4
- Device Slots: 4
- Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Lieutenant Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering/Command, 1 Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science, 1 Ensign Universal
- Console Modifications: 3 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 3 Science
- Base Turn Rate: 6 degrees/second
- Impulse Modifier: 0.15
- Friction/Traction: 25
- +5 to all power levels
- Console – Universal – Molecular Cohesion Nullifier Field
- Starship Ability Package (Cruiser)
- Absorptive Plating
- Rapid Repairs
- Enhanced Plating
- Armored Hull
- Explosive Polarity Shift (Starship Trait)
- Cruiser Command Array
- Command – Strategic Maneuvering
- Command – Shield Frequency Modulation
- Command – Weapon System Efficiency
- Command – Attract Fire
I just want the new Galaxy model. Shut up and take my money!
We’re very excited to introduce three new Tier 6 ship options, each based on existing iconic starships. Starfleet will have access to the Andromeda Class Exploration Cruiser, which is a Tier 6 version of the Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser. Klingons have the Negh’Tev Heavy Battlecruiser, which is a Tier 6 version of the Negh’Var Heavy Battlecruiser. Lastly, Romulans will have access to the D’Khellra Battlecruiser Warbird, which is a tier 6 version of the D’Deridex Battlecruiser Warbird. All three have been given a 2410 facelift, much like was done for the Pathfinder Class Long Range Science Vessel.
Concurrent with the release of these Tier 6 ships, we have also updated the look of the original Galaxy and Negh’Var starships to better match their counterparts from Star Trek canon.
For the Galaxy, a brand new model has been made. Starship connoisseurs will enjoy finding all of the small features and details pulled from the source material such as the numbered shuttle bays or the ship’s giant arboretum windows.
This new Galaxy model will replace the existing version of the Galaxy automatically and is available for all Exploration Cruiser variants.